We are following Public Health England (PHE) guidelines by ensuring the clinic is deep cleaned between appointments. All of our staff will be provided with PPE. Please wear a face mask ,you will be asked to use our hand sanitising facility’s before reading and signing any documentation needed for the scan. Client temperatures will be checked on arrival to the clinic using a contact free thermometer.
Our social distancing policies are designed to help save lives and protect the NHS:
- Providing staff with Personal Protection Equipment (PPE)
- Hand washing facilities and alcohol hand sanitiser for clients and staff.
- Providing face masks for clients if they are not already wearing one.
- Increased vigorous cleaning schedules between all appointments.
- Spacing out seating areas to abide by the 2-meter rule.
- Installation of protective screens.
- Contact free thermometer
For full current guidance on COVID-19 please visit the NHS Website
The primary purpose of attending for a scan are the health and wellbeing of mum and baby. Scans are to provide additional reassurance to compliment your NHS scan.
At this stage the most important reason for us performing a scan is to be able to carry out all the relevant checks needed, gender determination is only optional if you are at the correct gestation and baby is in a favourable position at the time as we cannot extend scanning time for this reason.
Please do not attend for your scan appointment if you, or any members of your household are self-isolating or showing any symptoms of Covid-19, such as a new continuous cough, high temperature or loss of taste or smell.